Monday, January 17, 2005

Death or buying kevlar

Counterstrike source has recently become an obsession of mine, so much to the point that while I am participating in the physical world, such things as people jumping the right way or looking around corners triggers a reaction in my, such as crouching or attempting to fire a few rounds out of my ak-47. Yes, I am a nerd. No, you are not cooler than me.

I would like to say that I have listened to air1 for 4 hours today, it has gotten me through my 4 math assignments. While on this homework bonanza, I developed nausea from overexposure to work and mental anguish. I then got up and drank some water, we ran out of orange juice.

I'd also like to say something on school. I've noticed that most teachers lead fairly normal lives outside of teaching, which is an abnormal act. Mr. Thomspon in particular does fairly normal things such as eat fast food and slack on grading papers. Mr. Thomas hates his wife (typical), and I think Mr. Garvin just watches basketball... a lot. This brings me to a talk about Mr Garvin. I've always wondered what he is thinking while teaching our primitive psychology class. My theory is, he has perfected his teaching style to such a degree that he can speak without thinking about his speech, thus explaining why he says "as you go through" so often because it just rolls of his tongue. While speaking about psycological matters, he is probably thinking about 1) basketball 2) iowa stuff 3) blonde jokes 4) blondes?. My guess is Mr Garvin's brain has the following sections:

1) Basketball
2) Food
3) Blonde Jokes
4) Iowa
5) Teaching lobe
6) Lack of emotion tumor
7) Basketball clothing hemisphere
8) "As you go through" speech receptor

Mr. Thomas is proof the only proof of evolution I've seen in my life. Ms. Collins has a fake fro... I think. I also think she needs to stop using dysfunctional apparatuses such as shoes without attaching devices or a chair that you use your knees to sit with. Sanchez is actually the devil, in the form of a woman.

Finally, I'd like to say that Spider man is a pretty sweet movie, and fried ice cream from Ixtapa is over-rated. I think they buy the ice cream part at thriftway, which explains the high cost and bland taste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home